My Favorite French Beauty Products
I studied in Paris last year and-let me tell you- it was the most amazing experience. I knew French products were well-known but I was only aware of certain brands that are sold in the U.S. The majority of these products are either super expensive or really hard to get your hands on. In France, their pharmacies carry products ranging from Caudalie, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Embryolisse, Avene, Nuxe, Klorane, Bioderma, Phyto and many more. They were bit cheaper in Paris so I definitely stocked up while over there! If you happen to find yourself in Paris- go to a pharmacy and try some of these products.
Here are my favorites!
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir- This spray refreshes my skin, as well as minimizes and tightens my pores. It also has the most wonderful scent of mint and rosemary.
- Bioderma Crealine H20- Hands down the best make up remover EVER! This leaves my skins feeling fresh without feeling oily.
- Bioderma Atoderm Stick Levres- This lip balm is perfect for the warmer months because its nourishing but also leaves behind a pretty glossy sheen.
- Klorane Eau de Brillance a la Cire de Magnolia- This leave in-conditioner spray detangles my hair and gives it shine.
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk- This is perfect for when your hair feels greasy and needs a little pick me up!
- Nuxe Reve de Miel- This lip balm is rich and thick. It smells like honey and hydrates your lips like no one’s business.
- Phyto Secret De Nuit-This overnight hair cream promotes hair growth, as well as protects and rejuvenates your hair from the harsh elements it endures during the day.
We would love if you could follow us on Twitter @passtherouge!
P.S. Read Michelle’s review on her favorite face lotion, which she found in Paris when she came to visit me!